To remove browser cache follow as below
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools in the left menu bar (if opened) or click on the Gear icon in the right toolbar.
- Click Internet Options and choose the General tab.
- Click the Delete... button under the "Browsing History" section.
- Make sure you uncheck "Preserve Favorites Website Data" at the top of this window.
- Make sure you check all options below "Preserve Favorites Website Data".
- Click the Delete button.
- Click OK to close window.
- From the top toolbar, click "Tools" and then click "Clear Recent History"
- Set "Time range to clear" to "Everything"
- Under "Details", ensure only "Cache" is selected and then click "Clear Now"
- Click the 3 stripe icon at the top-right on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.